Friday, November 19, 2010

The first few weeks

The 2010-2011 high school hockey season is under way. As a new Assistant coach for the Mt. Pleasant High School Oilers I thought fans may like to get an inside look at what a high school hockey season feels like.



In the next few months I will take you behind the scenes as we prepare our 22 game season. I will give updates on practice, what we do to get these kids ready for game night. I will talk about game performances, wins, losses and how the team is doing. I will give fans information so that you may make plans to attend games, follow the team and become more educated on the great game of hockey.



My goal, no pun intended, in the next few months is to give you, the fan, an inside look at the high school hockey season for Mt. Pleasant High School and keep you informed on the teams progress, standings and future.



Come out and watch these kids play, next home game Friday November 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment